Thursday, May 18, 2006

Understatement of the millenium: "Maybe I've been a little unfair to Mrs. Clinton"

On the May 15th edition The Radio Factor, Bill O'Reilly admitted that he's been "been a little unfair to Mrs. Clinton." How's that for the understatement of the year!

Media Matters has put together a compilation of O'Reilly's unfounded attacks on Hilary Clinton, which you can find here.

Transcripts from Media Matters:
O'REILLY: See this -- this is my whole thing. I don't have any emotion invested in President Bush. I'm not a Bush-hater. I think he's done some good things, and I think I've covered the man fairly in his five years in office. I think I've been very fair to him. Now, maybe, I've been a little unfair to Mrs. Clinton. Perhaps, I have been in the past. But I will submit to you, [caller], that you don't know, I don't know, and nobody listening knows where she stands on the border, how to win the war in Iraq, oil prices. We don't know. And that, to me, you can't -- you can't be giving somebody power if you don't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please write something about www.zetatalk.com because this webpage is very important and is the truth about the big problem that is coming to our planet and this is not a joke i am telling you the real thing about global warming..... thank you verymuch to pay atention on this..... i hope to see you around.....

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home