Friday, March 24, 2006

O'Reilly's Attacks on San Francisco

This is an old topic, this occured back in November, but I'm posting it here now because this blog would not be complete without it.

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

You can view a video clip of this outburst at MediaMatters.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home